The Information We Collect
We gather information about you through the means discussed below when you use our services. The information we collect and the purpose for which we use it will depend to some extent on the specific services you use and how you interact with Gidient.com. We, or our service providers on our behalf, may collect the following information about you or your use of the services:
Registration, Contact information, or Subscription such as questions, e-mail, name, phone, number, shipping address, age, and billing information.
Customer service information such as questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, over the phone, by e-mail, etc.
User-generated content such as comments on articles, photos, videos, audio, any information you submit in public forums or message boards, reviews, and feedback or testimonials you provide about our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically:
Device information and identifiers such as IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers. Devices include your computer, your mobile, your TV, your tablet, your voice-enabled device. We automatically collect some technical information from these devices and web browsers even when you’re not signed into a Gidient account. This might include: IP (internet protocol) address Device ID App vendor ID
Internet network and device activity data such as information about files you download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, the URL that referred you to our Services, the web sites you visit after this web site; if you share our content to social media platforms; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers, whether you open an email and your interaction with email content, access times, error logs, and other similar information.
Geolocation information such as city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation; and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices, with your permission by your mobile device settings.
What if I have a Gidient.com account?
When you register for a Gidient account or update your details or settings we ask for some personal information, like your email address and age. We also collect information about how you use our services, like the articles you read and the programs you subscribe to.
How We Use the Information We Collect
To deliver our services and to provide you with information about the.
1. To deal with your requests, complaints, and inquiries.
2. To personalize services and give you things more tailored to your tastes
3. To show you relevant advertising on another company’s site.
4. To help us understand what kind of services you might use
We may combine the information we collect about you, including from third parties, and conduct cross-device tracking for the marketing and advertising purposes above.
How We Share the Information Collected
Gidient.com may (and you authorize us to) share or disclose information collected from and about you on the Services to other companies or individuals as set forth below.
1. Service Providers. We may provide access to information to vendors that are performing services on our behalf, including fulfilling subscriptions to our Publications, processing and fulfilling orders for other goods and services, managing our email lists and sending email messages on our behalf, processing payments, providing customer support, analytics providers, and performing other administrative services, in order to carry out such services.
2. Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. We may share your information with partners whose offerings may interest you such as other marketers, publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations. This includes licensing information about your interests and activities, and marketing segments created with such data, which we may share with third parties for their marketing purposes.
3. Third-Party Online Advertisers, Ad Networks, and Advertising Partners. The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit and other applications you use, and these technologies will collect certain information from your use of the Services to assist in delivering such ads.
Will my personal information be used when Gidient.com advertises with other companies?
If you have a Gidient.com account we might use information that we hold about you to show you relevant and “targeted advertising” through other companies’ sites, like Facebook, Google, Snapchat, or Twitter for example. This could be showing you a GidiEnt advertising message where we know you have a GidiEnt account and have used GidiEnt services.
There are also similar pieces of tracking information we collect.
To do a few different things
1. To help us personalize GidiEnt.com to you by remembering your preferences and settings. And your progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off watching a program, even on a different device.
2. To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
3. To remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again.
We use and allow certain other companies to use certain tracking technologies, including cookies, and other similar technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on the Services.
How can I contact GidiEnt?
Find out more and contact us about your rights – [email protected] or fill the form below for more details
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]